Don’t know what beautyproducts to buy from Net A Porter? Check my wishlist.
1. SK-ll Pitera Essence Set € 77
Set includes the Facial Treatment Mask, the Facial Treatment Essence and the Facial Treatment Lotion.
SK-ll is a luxury skincare brand from Japan. The revies online and offline are amazing. A must try for me.
Net-A-Porter Beauty’s ‘The Summer Kit’ is a curated edit of our best-sellers, favorites and must-have summertime essentials. From serums to shampoos and lotions to lipsticks, the collection encompasses a diverse yet complementing range of products to fit every beauty need for weekend getaways. Treat yourself or gift it to a jet-setting friend.
I love the NAP kits, the samples are generous and the brands are just amazing! The Summer kit contains:
– Moisturizing mask by Tata Harper 7,5 ml
– EGF Face Serum by Bioeffect 3 ml
– Body Intensuve Serum by Bioeffect 7 ml
– Nourishing Day Cream by Bioeffect 7 ml
– Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil by Sunday Riley 5 ml
– Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt by Christoph Robin 50 ml
– Swimcap Cream by Philip Kingsley 75 ml
– Sleep Mask Tan for Face by James Read 25ml
– Skin Tight Body Lotion in ‘Plain’ by PRTTY PEAUSHUN 89 ml
– Tinted Brow Gel by Eyeko 4 ml
– Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick by Hourglass 1 gr
– Eye Recovery by Sarah Chapman 5 ml
Doesn’t it sound amazing?!
3. SU-MAN Toning Essence 45€
I love toners, especially toners with Hyaluronic acid for a proper hydration. SU-MAN caught my attention and the reviews are good.
4. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser €72
I love Tata Harper, its green and its good! Green doesn’t mean that its good for all skintypes but this brand gets very nice reviews, I want to try the cleanser for a very long time.
5. AERIN Rose Hand and Body Cream €42
Sold oud at NAP. Seems to sink in immediately and the fragrance seems to be fantastic! A must try for a handcream addict.
6. Soveral Mandarin Kiss Lip Restore Balm €21
I fell in love immediately with the eyecream and the cleansing balm. The Lip Balm is the latest addition to the brand, I cant wait to try it.
8. de Mamiel Altitude Oil €31
Blended with organic essential oils including Lavender, Eucalyptus, Frangonia™, Peppermint and Lemon Myrtle. This multi-tasking, antibacterial formula is great for easing colds and sinus congestion in air-conditioned offices or on long-haul flights.
9. Dr Jackson’s Face Wash €30
Because I can’t get enough of a good natural facewash! I love the Coconut Melt and it made me fall inlove with the brand.
10. Aurelia Refine and Polish Miracle Balm € 74
No I don’t have any shares in Aurelia Probiotic Skincare but the whole line is just amazing! If I need to choose one product I would choose the Refine and Polish Miracle Balm. One of the best exfoliators ever!
Foto credits: instagram @thefashionguitar